Online: Go to the performances page to order tickets with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Online sales close 15 min prior to the performance.
Phone: Charge your tickets to Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover by calling 207-786-6135. The phone service is open from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Monday–Friday
In Person: The Ticket Office sales window at the Olin Arts Center is open one hour prior to performance and phone services are open Monday through Friday, September through May, from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm. The Ticket Office has limited hours in August, but mail, fax and Web orders are still accepted. On performance days, the ticket office is open at the performance venue one hour prior to performance.
Tickets will be sent to the email address provided at the time of purchase.
All programs are subject to change.
Discounts & Refunds
- Student rates apply to full-time students K– college.
- Senior citizen discounts apply to individuals 65 and older.
- Single tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Save on ticket prices and receive exchange privileges with an Olin Concert Series subscription. We offer two options:
- Package A: 2 to 3 performances at a 15% discount*
- Package B: Entire season at a 20% discount*
*excludes Bates only events
- Save as much as 20% over single ticket prices
- Passes issued for lost tickets
- Exchange privileges
- Receive a tax deduction for unused tickets returned in advance