With professors Karen Melvin and Dennis Grafflin, history majors in “Introduction to Historical Methods” took a Short Term trip to the Maine Maritime Museum in Bath.
- Rooms for Improvement — Social engineering drives the concept of Bates’ first new residence since 1993.
- Green Means Go — Commons project starts with sustainable-design discussion
- Ask Me Another — Historian Margaret Creighton and the Rebirth of a Nation
- Worming His Way In — Eben Sypitkowski ’05 gets up close with Maine’s worm diggers
- Tents Situation — A tent village in the Quad
- Go Figures — What sets Bates students apart from the rest?
- Turning Points — The latest campus comings and goings
- Bates in the News — Bates people sought by the media
- Feel the Synergy — Academic collaborations have museum beaming
- Quote Me — Peter Granquist ’07, lead vocalist for the campus band Slut Puppies
- ‘To Caunturbury they wende’ — President Hansen visits an old friend, with class
- Dollar Daze — Weak U.S. dollar stresses study-abroad students