Year-End Teleconference features Nancy Cable, Mike Bonney ’80
Interim President Nancy Cable and Board Chair Mike Bonney ’80 will offer a Year-End Update Teleconference at noon (EST) Friday, Dec. 16.
The 45-minute teleconference, open to all, will touch on the college’s financial health and endowment performance; offer updates on campus facilities and program improvements; and recap the recent announcement of Clayton Spencer, Harvard vice president for policy and a U.S. higher education leader, as the college’s eighth president, to begin her term July 1.
In addition, Cable and Bonney will field questions from call participants about Bates today.
Hear and Watch a Recording of the Year-End Update Teleconference
To Join the Year-End Teleconference
Most attendees will find it more convenient to listen to the Web-based Year-End Teleconference and view the associated Bates photographic slide show on their computers or devices.
But for those wishing to listen by phone and/or wishing to ask Interim President Nancy Cable or Board Chair Mike Bonney ’80 or a question about Bates today, a call-in option is available and encouraged.
For those wishing to watch and listen on a computer/device:
- Click on this link, or copy and paste the link into your browser:
- Click the “Enter as a Guest” button.
- Type your name.
- Click “Enter Room” to open the Teleconference landing page. You can control audio level using the green speaker icon at upper left and your own computer’s volume level.
For those wishing to listen by phone and/or wishing to ask a question:
To listen by phone:
- Call 866-828-8672 and a live operator will welcome you to the Year-End Teleconference. The conference ID is “Bates College.”
- You will be put on hold with Bates music until the conference begins.
To ask a question at any time:
- If you are not already listening by phone, call 866-828-8672 and a live operator will welcome you.
- Once in the Teleconference, press *1 (the “star” key then the number 1 on your keypad) and you will join a queue hosted by a Bates staff member who will collect each caller’s question.
- You will hear the Teleconference while in the Bates queue.
Please Test Your Connectivity
To avoid connectivity problems, please test your Internet connection prior to the Teleconference.
The online Year-End Teleconference is limited to 250 viewers, so please join the conference promptly. The dial-in option has no limit.
Devices not supported
iOS platform and Android devices are not support for this Bates call.
Leave a Reply
This is a forum for sharing your thoughts about the preceding post with the public. If you have a question for the author, please email the Bates Communications Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.