Reunion Weekend at a Glance
Thursday, June 11
- 50th Reunion Class arrives
Friday, June 12
- Friends of Bates Athletics Reunion Golf Outing: Join fellow alumni and current and former coaches in the annual Friends of Bates Athletics (FBA) Reunion Golf Outing! The format is a scramble and golfers of all skill levels are welcome.
- 50th Reunion Class Breakfast with the President
- 50th Reunion Seminars (open to all classes)
- Camp Bates Children’s Program: Make Reunion 2015 a family vacation! This is a great time to introduce your children or grandchildren to your college. Bates offers Camp Bates Children’s Program, a program of art, play and sports activities for children ages 4–13 on Friday evening, Saturday morning and Saturday evening. A complete schedule of Camp Bates activities will be included in your registration packet in March.
- Reunion Lobster Bake
- Fireworks and reception on the shores of Lake Andrews
Saturday, June 13
- Academic programming, faculty lectures and exhibitions
- Alumni Parade: Show your class spirit in the Alumni Parade! March, ride or dance through a crowd of cheering fellow Bates alumni and guests.
- President’s Address
- Barbeque picnic lunch
- 25th Reunion Class Reception with President Clayton Spencer
- Class receptions and dinners
- Reunion Concert: Dance the night away to live music from across the ages!
Sunday, June 14
- Alumni Memorial Service
How do I Register for Reunion?
In early March, Bates will mail you a registration packet, which will include a Reunion Weekend schedule, registration form and detailed information about Camp Bates Children’s Program. Online registration will also be available at that time.
Do You Know a Student at Bates?
BatesStars are students who help alumni throughout Reunion Weekend – running errands, providing transportation on golf carts and answering questions about life at Bates today. If you know a current Bates student who might be interested in working the Weekend, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-786-6487.
Making a gift of increased significance for Reunion is the perfect way to honor your Bates experience. Your gift provides today’s students with the resources and opportunities to continue the Bates tradition. We hope that you will join your class in supporting Bates this year.
Interested in volunteering for Reunion 2015?
Please contact us at email@example.com or 207-786-6487.