Area Dining & Accommodations
There is a discounted rate at the Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch, located at 14 Great Falls Plaza in Auburn.
Book by clicking here or calling 207-784-4433 (mention Bates College Reunion 2024) to receive the special room rate of $164/night. The rate is available until May 7 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first.
More accommodation options are here.
If you are looking for a place to grab a quick bite, check out some local eateries using these resources:
- Restaurants near Lewiston
- Lewiston/Auburn: https://menusinla.com/
- Brunswick: https://brunswickdowntown.org/business-directory/food-drink/
- Freeport: https://www.visitfreeport.com/map/category/dine/
- Portland: https://www.portlandfoodmap.com/
View the campus map here!
Things To Do
There are many activities to explore near campus from outlet shopping and peaceful nature walks to arts & culture museums.
Consider a few more ideas that may require a little more travel and exploration:
- Visit our State Parks
- Walk the Museum in the Streets L-A River History Trail
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens (advance tickets required)
- Discover a Maine brew pub
- Find a farmers market or agricultural attraction
- Discover LA Maine | Brought to you by The Lewiston Auburn Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- There are many more things to do in Southern Maine in the summer