Class of 1992: 25th Reunion
A group of classmates – including Joel Bines and Audrey Cook-Bines, Fred Kaemmer and Kate Tilney, Bill Guidera, Ted Bernhard, and myself – have proposed a giving challenge in honor of our upcoming 25th Reunion. Any new gift made May 23 through June 11 (the final day of Reunion Weekend) will be matched dollar-for-dollar, up to $20,000.
We are aiming to show our Class of ’92 pride by reaching 55% participation and raising $150,000. We have raised nearly $100,000 to date and only need $50,000 to hit our goal. We can’t do this without you! To make a gift, please visit bates.edu/give.
Bates gave us all so much 25 years ago. Let’s pay it forward in a big way. By donating now, your gift will make twice the impact to current and future generations of Bates students.
May Reunion Update!
- Who’s Coming: see the 1992 attendance list!
- If you haven’t signed up yet, register today! Options are available to attend the entire weekend or one day only to accommodate busy schedules. Registration fees for our class include all meals, drinks, an awesome ’92-designed shirt, and all Reunion activities; once you arrive on campus, it should be a “wallet-free” weekend.
- There have been some recent updates to the schedule — highlights include:
- A conversation with Pulitzer Prize-winning author Elizabeth Strout ’77 and President Spencer
- A TED Talk-esque event from a few of our very own Class of ’92 marketing gurus Scott Kelliher, Emily Volpone, Brad Peacock, and Greg Guidotti
- A candid college prep Q&A session (a.k.a. “the honest truth”) for children of all ages (and parents!) with Aya Murata and Karen Finocchio Lubeck
- An optional Sunday afternoon ’92 Portland Sea Dogs game
- Please share your ’92 photos by uploading them here; they’ll be shown during our class dinner! And keep an eye out for more Reunion news on our Bates Class of 1992 Facebook page.
We look forward to seeing you in June.
Mike Lieber, Karen Finocchio Lubeck, and Jeff Mutterperl
Social Committee Co-Chairs
Gift Goal: $150,000 | Participation Goal: 55%
Gift Committee Co-Chairs
Frederic R. Bernhard
Peter J. Friedman
William J. Guidera
Gift Committee Members
Stephen C. Goodwin Jr.
Looking forward to our 25th! This is a great time to support our school — so please join me on our Gift Committee! Thanks. — Bill Guidera
Attendance Goal: 25% (approximately 110 classmates)
Social Committee Co-Chairs
Michael R. Lieber
Karen Finocchio Lubeck
Jeffrey S. Mutterperl
Social Committee Members
Leyla Morrissey Bader
Ami L. Berger
Marianne Nolan Cowan
Christopher P. Donovan
Gregory M. Guidotti
Aya S. Murata
Question on the Quad
Back in the Day