Directions to our Office
Our office is located on the ground floor of Ladd Library room G35.
Directions using the Elevator
- Once you enter Ladd Library, the circulation desk is located directly ahead.
- Turn left at the circulation desk and then turn right into the first hallway (right before the drinking fountains). The elevators are located on the right (directly across from the restrooms).
- Take the elevator to the ground floor. Turn left after exiting the elevator.
- Continue down the remainder of the hallway until you reach the end (There is a sign reading Shipping & Receiving).
- Turn left to exit the hallway and then take an immediate right.
- Continue straight ahead until you reach the ramp leading to Accessible Education and Student Support.
- At the top of the ramp turn left. Continue until arriving at the office of Accessible Education and Student Support on the right.
Directions using Stairs
- Once you enter Ladd Library turn left
- Take the next left before reaching the Academic Resource Commons
- Continue straight ahead and take the stairs down to the ground floor
- At the bottom of the stairs turn right
- Ramp access is located immediately to the right . At the top of the ramp turn left. Continue until arriving at the office of Accessible Education and Student Support on the right.
- Stair access is located straight ahead. At the end of the walkway turn right and take the stairs. Our office is located at the top of the stairs on the left.