- TPT Instructions: The Teaching Planning Tool (TPT) is a tool for chairs to use as their unit decides on teaching assignments in the coming year. It is distributed by the Dean’s office in the fall.
- 3 Year Plan: The AAC is requiring a 3 year plan as part of its line allocation process. Different from the 3 year plan of leaves, this instrument is meant to help you with curricular and faculty resource planning.
Accessible Through Garnet Gateway:
The following dashboards are available to chairs through Garnet Gateway under the Academic Reporting menu item. Questions about the data in these dashboards should be directed to the Registrar.
- Department / Program Dashboard
- Advising Assignments
- AP Credit by Department / Program
- Thesis Registrations
- Independent Studies
- Schedule of Courses
- Course Evaluations
Other Data Sources
- Instructions for Senior Survey Data on China: For departments with more than 5 majors in a given year, Institutional Research prepares a report that summarizes the responses of their graduating majors for each year starting in 2016.