2026 Families: Resources for your student – and for you
Hello, Class of 2026 families –
Incoming students continue to hear weekly from the First-Year Experience team about key forms, deadlines, and “ask me anything” resources. Access to New Student Summer Resources and Orientation has just opened, so please remind your students to check their Bates email address. This set of resources provides key information on the first-year experience values, class registration, and resources at Bates.
We here on the Parent Team continue to send out invitations on a rolling basis for in-person regional welcome events as well as for our Virtual Welcome Series. These Zoom gatherings provide a parent-to-parent perspective on the Bates experience. Learn more and register at the links below. International families are welcome at any session that works for their timezone.
- Midwest/Texas – Thursday, July 14 at 6:30pm Central
- Mid-Atlantic/South – Tuesday, July 26 at 7pm Eastern
- New England – Tuesday, August 2 at 7pm Eastern
- New York metro area – Tuesday, August 9 at 7pm Eastern
- Western US/California – Tuesday, August 16 at 6pm Pacific
The Bates Parent Team
Looking for student arrival information? This resource is very helpful.