B-Well Fitness Class Calendar
Calendar not displaying? View it here.
- Boot Camp: A mix of aerobic, strength and core conditioning, Boot Camp also puts a strong emphasis on pain management and mobility. This session, led by Mike Milliken, will help you improve your fitness alongside a group of colleagues. Class meets at Merrill Gym track by the climbing wall.
- Qi Gong: a form of exercise involving a set of flowing movements designed to build one’s inner energy called “Chi.” Some describe it as a combination of moving yoga and meditation. Others describe it as a non-violent form of martial arts. It originated in ancient China evolving from philosophical principles of Taoism and Confucianism. Classes meet Virtually.
- Empowered Strength: A challenge by choice resistance training session. Participants of all levels will be led through a full body strength class, improving lean muscle mass while helping you stay functional in day to day life.
- TOP Pilates: A low impact session using body weight to build long lean muscles, increase flexibility, mobility, strength, and improve posture! This is a full body workout with a deep core focus. Pilates is perfect for all fitness levels— as we can modify or advance all moves. You will leave class energized and recharged! Sessions will be held in Merrill Multipurpose room (room 213).
- Yoga: There are many ways to practice Yoga. The practice offered by B Well program is mainly Vinyasa (or flow) style. Intended for beginners and intermediate participants, B Well yoga is a great way to feel invigorated and balanced during your workday. Classes meet in various locations including the Merrill Multipurpose Room, Olin Arts Center, Dance Studios and Virtually.
- Zumba: A fun class for all fitness levels. Zumba incorporates Latin style dance as an aerobic exercise session. Come move your body while getting a good sweat and a laugh in! Classes meet on the second floor of Merrill in the Multipurpose room (Room 213).
- Cardio Funk: Get a sweat in while having a blast in this upbeat cardio dance session with Glen Atkins. All levels encouraged. Bring water and a sweat towel. These sessions will be held in the Merrill Multipurpose Room (Room 213)
- Indoor Cycle: These sessions will push your aerobic system while having a low impact on your joint. Classes are 45 minutes long and will not require sign-ups but will be on a first come first serve basis. Please bring water, a sweat towel, and athletic clothes. Sessions will be held in the Merrill Multipurpose Room (Room 213).
Contact Mike Milliken at firstname.lastname@example.org or x6936 with questions about the classes, to get your free exercise program, or for one-on-one Personal Training sessions