Committee charge: The Classroom Committee is charged with gathering and prioritizing requests for improvements to on-campus shared teaching spaces and provides oversight and stewardship of those spaces. The Committee oversees the maintenance and upkeep of all classrooms, teaching labs, and teaching studios and represents these spaces and their users in the annual capital budgeting process. The Committee encourages collaboration on improvements to spaces that are used primarily by a single department or program.
A list of spaces currently under the auspices of the Classroom Committee can be found here.
- Paul Farnsworth, Project Manager, Facility Services
- Carol Dilley, Chair of Theater and Dance
- Benjamin Lizzotte, Senior Audio/Visual Analyst, Information and Library Services
- Mary Meserve, Chair, Registrar
- Jason Scheideman, Assistant Dean of the Faculty for Budget and Administration
- Pat Schoknecht, Vice President for Information and Library Services/College Librarian
- Pamela Wichroski, Director of Capital Planning and Construction, Facility Services
Make a suggestion!
Fill out this simple form to submit suggestions
about a campus classroom.