Mellon Curricular – Submit Proposal
Use this page to submit your proposal in response to the MCGC’s request for proposal. As a reminder, your materials should include:
- A three‐ to five‐page narrative describing the project, its rationale and goals, how it meets the funding priorities listed above, team members and their proposed roles (including who will be responsible for reporting), and specific plans for offering and assessing courses that are created or revised under the project.
- Team members must include include tenure‐track and tenured professors and renewable lecturers whose appointments extend at least through the grant period and should agree to work on the course development/revisions during the grant period.
- A one‐page budget listing estimated expenses, with notes detailing any proposed travel, consultants, or supply purchases.
- A holistic impact statement: curriculum, departmental/program, institutional climate, etc.
- A letter signed by the Department/Program Chair indicating the department’s support of the proposal, describing the proposal’s relationship to departmental/program goals and plans, and confirming the commitment to offer resulting courses at least twice in the three years following the award.
- Optional supporting materials, such as course descriptions or summaries of relevant previous work