Using the Ronj Space
The entire Bates community is always welcomed and encouraged to use the Ronj space during their regular hours. Please contact email@example.com if you want to reserve a space in advance for a group meeting, or to book a student show.
In order to use the Ronj space outside of regular hours, please note our following policy:
- Student, Faculty and Staff groups who would like to use the Ronj outside of regular hours are welcome to do so on a first come, first serve basis.
- In general no more than 3 outside groups will be accommodated per week as this is a free service our students are providing (please thank them!).
- In general, events/meetings outside of regular hours for students should not exceed 2 hours or 3 hours for Faculty/Staff groups
- A Ronj manager or assistant manager will be responsible for opening and closing the Ronj for student groups.
- If you would like a Ronj server available during the time of your event/meeting you must let us know the particular time you would like covered and must spend a minimum of $5.00 (cash, debit/credit card). If you have over 30 attendees we require a minimum of $10.00 in sales for a server to be present.
- All groups using the space are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
- Groups will be responsible for any costs related to damage of property that may occur during the meeting/event time.