April 30: Details about guest tickets for Commencement 2021
I write to provide you with information on two Commencement 2021 topics:
If you have any questions or need assistance about Commencement 2021, please email Commencement2021@groups.bates.edu.
- On Monday, May 3, seniors who will be participating in the on-site ceremony will receive an email from Dining, Conferences and Campus Events with subject line You’re Invited to Bates 155th Commencement.
- When you open the email, click on Attend Event, and you will be able to register your two guests.
- The site will be open on May 3 and close on May 14.
- Once you have completed the ticketing information, your guest(s) will receive a confirmation email with information on accessing ticket(s) as well as the public health guidelines they are expected to follow while visiting Bates.
- If you have any questions, email email@example.com
Public Health Guidelines and Testing and Vaccination Policy
All participants and guests at Commencement 2021 will observe the public-health guidelines and follow the Guest and Returning Senior Testing and Vaccination Policy.
Assistant Vice President for Dining, Conferences and Campus Events