Class Agents play an important role in keeping alumni connected and involved with Bates — creating a sense of community among classmates and strengthening their relationship with the college. Class Agents responsibilities include:
- Lead by example: Make your gift to Bates by December 31.
- Contact 10–20 classmates about making their Bates Fund gift.
- Share news from campus and speak with classmates about the importance of giving to Bates.
- Encourage classmates to attend a Bates regional or on-campus event.
- Thank those who made a gift with a personal thank-you.
There are more than 250 dedicated Class Agents who are integral to the success of our fundraising efforts. With the support and drive of our current agents, the Class Agent program is poised to create a strong foundation for Bates’ continued success and growth for years to come.
We hope the fundraising resources provided here are helpful. Please contact your staff liaison with questions.
Annual Giving Staff Liaisons
Reunion Classes: 1950–1956, 1967–1981
firstname.lastname@example.org | 207-755-5991
Reunion Classes: 1962–1966, 1997–2006
email@example.com | 207-786-6487
Reunion Classes: 1993
firstname.lastname@example.org | 207-755-5989
Reunion Classes: 2007–2016
email@example.com | 207-755-5990
Reunion Classes: 1957–1961, 1982–1991, 1994–1996
firstname.lastname@example.org | 207-755-5993