BOC Minutes 4/3/14
Hello and Goodbye, BOC
These will serve as the final set of minutes. It won’t be as flashy as my previous efforts. I’m quite bus(t)y.
- Toby: We will be getting new bouldering pads short term.
- Sash: Blue Pig will be given to Audrey soon. The legacy continues.
- John: Tux trip has been moved bag due to dangerous conditions.
- Julia: There is rad new backcountry terrain at sugarloaf.
- Dan: Pictures of trips. He needs them.
- Aliie: In the future we will make big trips that the BOC funds require photographic documentation.
- Josh: Bates STARS— Be hired to lead trips w/ alumni over alumni weekend, June 5-7th.
- Allie: Want to do WFA or WFR over short term? We can do both courses, but we need to gauge interest levels. Email Pat Jeffries.
- Sash: Acadia $550 for 10 people. PASSED
- Toby: Kentucker 1700 (possibly less if we get cosponsorship) PASSED
- Dan the Man (with improved aerodynamics) is going to BAXTAH over SHORT TERM
- Julia: Is going to raft and sky dive and its gonna be SICK
- Allie: Friday the 11th, Robert Frost-off @ the Lean-to. We gonna chop wood, build a fire, and head back to Bates before sunset.
- Josh: Sugarloaf this sunday. Woop.
- Bonus Challenge: What is the similarity between the emerging electronic group, Disclosure, and Josh’s thesis. Hint. Correct answers will receive a hand-written Seamus Heaney poem.
- $330 for a directional snowboard. The alpine board has been ditched and this (if voted for) will replace it.
- Sash: Cute lil squirrels carrying PB&J everywhere.
- Eroom Cat/ AESOP cat happened. If you want a video contact me.
- John: Dumont cup was a premiere showcase of shredding.
- Noel: The other weekend Noel decided to climb a birch tree on alumni walk (Robert Frost, again).
- Chris: He is going skiing with Robbie Franco over break. Boss.