Campus Life Forms FAQs

General FAQs about the Electronic Form

+How do I complete the Pre-approval Form?

  • There are two options:
    • Option 1: Complete them electronically
      • Option 1 is the preferred method
    • Option 2: Print out the blank forms and manually fill them in

+How far in advance of the trip do I need to complete the form?

  • Typically…..
  • If you need help don’t hesistate to contact Campus Life

+What information will I need to complete the forms?

  • Your Contact Information
  • The Contact Information of those students listed on the form
  • TBD

+Can I save my work so I can finish later?

  • Yes, when you click on “Finish Later” under the “Other Actions” menu item you will be able to come back to your document and finish it at a later date/time.
  • You should have received a security code, as well as a link to your document via email when you first verified your email address prior to filling out your form.
  • The link or “resume Signing” is what you need to edit your saved document.

+Can I print the completed electronic form?

  • Yes, when you click on “Finish” to complete the form you will have an option to “Show” the document. You can then print it.
  • You will also receive a copy of the form in your email so you can view it and print it after completing the form

+What if I am under 18 years old?

  • You are required to have a Parent/Guardian fill out the Electronic Health Form
    • Under ‘Your Name’ when starting the electronic form the Parent/Guardian’s name must be used.
    • This is the name that will be used to sign the form
  • Under ‘Your Email’ the Student’s email address can be entered.

Authroization of Risk Form

+Do I have to complete this form if I am planning to travel?

  • Yes, you are required to complete and sign the form at least once per Academic Year.

+I prefer to manually complete the form. Is it possible to print this form without filling it in?

  • Select the Printable version of the form.
  • You may then print the document as you would any other document.

+Who do I contact if I need help?

  • If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Campus Life at 207-786-6305 or via email,