ADV: Alumni Engagement Intern (S9810B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Alumni Engagement Intern will perform mostly clerical work for the office/programs.
The intern must have completed High school. The student must be organized, dependable, responsible, and have good time management skills. A background in Word Press web page content management would be ideal but not a necessity.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Conduct research projects as assigned
- Run errands across campus as requested
- Assist with clerical and logistical preparations for Alumni events (such as regional events and Homecoming,)
- Answering phone calls
- On-campus mail delivery
- Stationery and office supply inventory maintenance
- Other clerical work when requested
How To Apply:
Click on the link below