HLC: Student Assistant (S9861B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Student Assistant will perform general office duties at Health Services.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Regular stocking of the self care clinic including medications for cold care and condoms
- Posting notifications of Health Services events
- Photocopying as requested
- Delivering items to print and mail room in Lane Hall
- Purchasing Health Services office supples at the College Store on request
- Phone calls
- Library and internet searches as requested
- Clerical tasks such as stamping, folding, collating, stapling, etc.
- Assist in collecting information for Health Services surveys and tabulating results
- Assist in designing posters, fliers, and other printed Health Services materials
- Other duties as assigned
Department: Health Center
Supervisor: Cindy Visbaras
Office Location: 31 Campus Ave
Pay Grade: B
Qualifications, Requirements, and Responsibilities
Desired: - Bates student - Previous work in an office or as a receptionist.
DESIRED: Bates student Previous work in an office or as a receptionist.
Environment: Health Center Machines & Equipment Used: Computer, photocopier, and staple