HLC: Student Assistant (S9861B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Student Assistant will perform general office duties at the Health Center.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Regular stocking of the self care clinic including medications for cold care and condoms
- Posting notifications of health center events
- Photocopying as requested
- Delivering items to print and mail room in Lane Hall
- Purchasing Health Center office supples at the College Store on request
- Phone calls
- Library and internet searches as requested
- Clerical tasks such as stamping, folding, collating, stapling, etc.
- Assist in collecting information for health Center surveys and tabulating results
- Assist in designing posters, fliers, and other printed Health Center materials
- Other duties as assigned
Department: Health Center
Supervisor: Cindy Visbaras
Office Location: 31 Campus Ave
Pay Grade: B
Qualifications, Requirements, and Responsibilities
DESIRED: - Bates student - Previous work in an office or as a receptionist.
COORDINATES/WORKS CLOSELY WITH: Health Center Staff
ENVIRONMENT: Health Center MACHINES & EQUIPMENT USED: Computer, photocopier, and stapler