Available Off Campus Positions
The Lewiston-Auburn community often contacts the Bates Student Employment Office with requests for student assistance with a variety of local off campus jobs. The following positions have been posted recently:
Please note that students with F-1 status may not work off campus.
- Gym Supervisor, City of Auburn Recreation Department
- Childcare assistant, Bright Beginnings
- Pathways, Inc seeking one-on-one direct support professionals
- Ruby Tuesday is now accepting applications at their Auburn location.
- Lost Valley, Auburn is seeking Ski and Snowboard Instructors: FMI visit their website!
- FISC Solutions, Lewiston is seeking Remittance/Statement Associates (local office processing firm, part-time opportunities)
Most often, off campus positions are babysitting and tutoring services, however jobs also range from marketing services to local restaurants. All off campus work is paid by the off campus employer according to agreements made between the employer and the Bates student. The college’s pay grades (A-C) do not apply to off campus positions and students do not fill out an electronic time sheet.