- Best practices for course registration: A document with information to help students as they register for courses for their first and second years at Bates.
- Winter 2021 advising guides. Some departments and programs have provided information regarding their offerings and advice for students interested in them.
- Recommended entry courses for departments and programs at Bates College.
- Graduate and professional school pathways. A page from the Center for Purposeful Work containing information on course pathways that prepare students for careers such as the health professions.
- General education requirements for the classes of 2021 and 2022.
- General education requirements for the classes of 2023 and beyond.
Student Support Advisors
- Student Support Advisors: The Student Support Advisor program is designed to help support the success of all of our students by ensuring they know whom to go to when they need guidance, assistance, or just someone to talk to.