Bomb Threat Protocol
When a bomb threat is received
- Try to gather as much information as you can. Ask the following questions:
1. When is the bomb going to explode?
2. Where is the bomb right now?
3. What does the bomb look like?
4. What kind of bomb is it?
5. What is your name?
- Contact Security and Campus Safety immediately by calling x6111 or x6254
- Security Officers will be dispatched immediately to the scene.
- 911 will be notified by the Communications Officer as soon as they receive the call.
- Security Officer will coordinate with outside emergency agencies to assess / investigate the threat.
- The appropriate College authority along with Security and Campus Safety will determine the course of action to be taken.