Working Under a Grant

Research grants are federal, state, or price funds given to individuals and teams.

Research grants are not within the jurisdiction of the Student Employment Office. The Student Employment Office acts only as a resource for faculty looking to employ students under a grant. However, information on research grants is available through the Dean of the Faculty’s Office. If interested, students should speak directly to faculty members about research/employment opportunities through grants.