If your job posting has expired, and you’d like to renew it, follow these steps:
- Click Jobs on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click on the expired job you’d like to renew from the jobs list. You’ll be taken to the job’s detail page.
- Scroll down on the page until you locate the Duplicate this Job button towards the left side under Actions. Click on the button. By duplicating the job posting, you’ve created a copy of the original job posting with all the same information, but with no applicants. Note: “Copy of” has been inserted before the job title.
- To renew the original job posting, the key fields to edit are:
- Title: Simply remove “Copy of” to keep the same job title.
- Tracking Code: Leave this field blank for a unique, auto-generated code. If you change the tracking code, a message indicating how many times the tracking code has been utilized will appear.
- Default expiration date: Select the date and time for when this job posting will expire.
- If you are not ready to distribute the renewed job posting to schools, click on Save Changes on the bottom right. Note: Students will not be able to apply for the job until it is posted to their school (a popup message indicating this will appear). Click on Save Changes again to confirm. Click on Cancel if would like to post the job listing to a school.
- Select Bates College from the list of available schools using the drop down arrow. The selected school will appear on the screen.Click Save Changes to post the job.