Enjoy this immersive (but not submersive!) photo coverage of the Puddle Jump, plus read historical newspaper accounts of our enduring enchantment with jumping into icy cold water in the winter.
Welcome to SASC!
The Student Academic Support Center (SASC) provides support for introductory and intermediate level courses in mathematics, statistics, programming, natural sciences, life sciences, and quantitative social sciences. We are located in the Peer Learning Commons on the Ground Floor of Ladd Library.
SASC is open for drop-in support on the Ground Floor of Ladd Library at the following times:
- Mondays – Thursdays: 11am – 4 pm & 6pm – 9pm
- Fridays: 11am – 3pm
- Sundays: 6pm – 9pm
- Everyone is welcome here.
- Learners are empowered through collaboration built upon a foundation of mutual respect.
- Building knowledge requires a diversity of approaches and perspectives.
- Resources and opportunities should be available to everyone.
- To provide a welcoming, inclusive, and accessible space where everyone feels at home.
- To model and foster collaborative learning.
- To provide a safe academic space where students are encouraged to make and learn from mistakes as part of the scholarly process.
- To be learner centered and meet each student where they are.
- To provide transformational instead of transactional experiences.