ILS: Digital Media Assistant (S99990)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Digital Media Assistant works on media production tasks and provides client-facing support in the Digital Media Studios. Tasks can range from editing media to troubleshooting and assisting users in checking-in and checking-out loaner pool equipment. An interest or passion for filmmaking and/or media production is desired and a willingness to learn is essential.
List of Tasks and Responsibilities
– Answer basic client questions regarding digital media production.
– Assist users in the check-out and check-in of loaner pool equipment.
– Under direction of staff, capture, edit, transcode, and upload video and audio media.
– Assist in basic troubleshooting at the Digital Media Studios labs and studios.
– Elevate complex issues to appropriate Digital Media Studios professional staff