Food Truck Policy
All departments/organizations that wish to have a food truck on-campus must reach out to Christine Schwartz, Associate Vice President for Dining, Conferences and Campus Events. A 3 week notice is required.
The following must be provided at the time of request:
- All vendor information including a current health inspection and a written COVID-19 Compliance Plan
- Current specs on the vehicle
- Whether the vehicle is propane or not
- Any needed utility support from the institution
- The desired date, location, time and menu of the vehicle
- The vendor must provide proof of liability insurance
Once the information has been submitted, Christine will be in touch to discuss in further detail.