Why Work for Bates DCCE?
- Working in Dining, Conferences & Campus Events offers rewarding , real work experience on your resume. Culinary shifts are available in Commons in either platforms, the main kitchen, bakery or receiving. Other positions include Napkin Board Respondent, CHEWS (Commons Healthy Eating and Wellness Society), Dining support staff and Dining cashiers.
- We offer a fun environment, flexible hours, good pay and the chance to return to work for our department year after year!
- Work schedules are compatible with your class schedule.
- Your co-workers are members of an award-winning team with whom you’re likely to make life-long friends.
What Will You Need?
- Bates work authorization
- Willingness to work
- No experience necessary
- To view open positions, please click the link below for the Student Employment Office site at https://www.bates.edu/student-employment
Who to Contact
Darlene Zupancic via phone at 207-753-6989 or email at email@example.com.