Located on Alumni Walk across from Pettengill Hall. Built in 1890; currently 20,399 square feet This building was originally a chemistry laboratory before becoming a residence. This building also went through simultaneous renovations in 2010. When the building re-opened in the fall on 2011 it houses the Department of Religious Studies, Department of Philosophy and the Department of Environmental Studies.
Hedge Hall classroom sizes range from seating for 20 to 60.