International Students

On-Campus Work for Students in F-1 Status

If you are a student in F-1 student status at Bates College, you may be eligible to work on campus. On-campus employment means simply that you are paid by Bates College and working on the campus.

Click on this link to get started.

On-campus employment requires you to complete forms at the Payroll Office at 215 College Street. Please bring all of your documents. If you do not have a social security card, you will have to apply for one once you are offered a job.