OAC: Olin Arts Center Assistant (S9799B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
|Olin Arts Center Assistants serve as the eyes, ears, and voice of the Olin Arts Center. Primary responsibilities include answering phones, reserving concert tickets, providing directions, assisting visitors, and maintaining access control. Desired applicants will be highly responsible, time sensitive, hard working, and reliable.
• Running the Olin Arts Center Front Desk – answering phones, taking messages, directing visitors, maintaining security, and other administrative tasks
• Managing the student key access system correctly and responsibly
• Reserving concert tickets for callers and visitors
• Occasional poster distribution around campus
• Proactively calling campus resources as necessary to help students, visitors, and faculty as much as possible
• Occasional IT/tech assistance as necessary for faculty after hours
Department: Olin Arts Center
Supervisor: Alexandra Hood
Office Location: Olin Arts Center, Room 205
Pay Grade: B
Qualifications, Requirements, and Responsibilities
Applicants must be extremely responsible, reliable, and time sensitive. A proactive and problem-solving mindset is a must.
Reports to the Olin Arts Center Operations Supervisor
Environment: General, clerical, busy, bright, clean atmosphere.
Machines & Equipment Used: Telephone, photocopier, and fax machine.