- Redefining The Multiple: 13 Japanese Printmakers
- Selections from Berenice Abbott’s Portrait of Maine
- Senior Thesis Exhibition 2013
- Selections from the Permanent Collection: Recent Acquisitions
- Dozier Bell: Mind’s Eye
- Fransje Killaars: Color at the Center
- Robert S. Neuman’s “Ship to Paradise”
- Max Klinger (German, 1857 – 1920), The Intermezzi Portfolio
Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday evenings until 7 p.m. during the academic year
Closed between exhibitions, see exhibition page for dates.