This is a compilation internship notices we receive from other institutions as well as links to other sites that provide similar lists. Follow the links to find out more about any internship that seems of interest. Note that most internships have application deadlines of early February through the end of March.
- Internships and Summer Research Opportunities
in the Life Sciences: RIT Website listing a wide range of internship opportunities in the life sciences. Broken out by disciplines.
- NSF-REU Search Site (REU = Research Experience for Undergraduates – NSF funded; generally targeted at rising juniors and seniors.)
- NIH-SIP Internships (SIP = Summer Internship Program)
- Comprehensive list of undergraduate summer opportunities – Cornell University
- Summer STEM internship opportunities for students from underrepresented groups – RIT
- INBRE Summer Fellowship
- MDI Biological Laboratory REU
- Pathways to Science has a searchable database of 600+ summer research programs in all STEM disciplines. These are all FULLY FUNDED opportunities including programs sponsored by NSF, NASA, NIH, etc. We also have a selection of resources to help you strengthen your applications:
Also check on the Bates College Center for Purposeful Work website for lists of summer opportunities (all students), pre-health opportunities (all students) and pre-health enrichment programs for BIPOC and disadvantaged students.
NOTE: Make sure to read the COVID information for each internship. Most are contingent on what the COVID situation looks like next summer.