The Carnegie Science building houses the Departments of Biology, Geology, Physics, and parts of the Neuroscience and Environmental Studies Programs. Originally built ca. 1916 and expanded in 1961, the building was completely renovated and expanded to more than double the size in 1989.
We’re growing! A new stand alone science center is close to breaking ground and is expected to open for AY ’21/’22. The new facility will house the chemistry department and part of the Biology Department. Read more..