Winter 2024 Bates Leads Clubs, Orgs, and Jobs Fair Registration
- The fair will take place on Wednesday, January 10 from 8:00 to 10:00pm in Chase Hall. Set-up of your group’s table may begin at 7:30pm.
- Tabling for clubs and organizations will take place in Memorial Commons (room 110), Hirasawa Lounge (room 203), and Skelton Lounge (room 201). Clubs/orgs may specify a room preference when they submit their group’s registration, and will receive their assignment when they check in at the fair.
- Tabling for offices and departments seeking student volunteers or employees will take place in Chase Lounge (room 102).
- Registration in advance is required. We are unable to guarantee a table if your group does not register.
- BCSG-recognized clubs and Campus Life-supported organizations: Campus Life will provide a sign with a QR code that directly links to your Bates Engage group, so prospective members can instantly sign up to be in the loop. Other groups are encouraged to create similar materials.
- We encourage you to watch this video and/or review this quick reference sheet to prep for the fair.
- Submit this form no later than Wednesday, January 3. Contact Campus Life at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Thanks!
Registration for the Bates Leads Clubs, Orgs, and Jobs Fair is now closed. There will be a limited number of standby tables available. Please drop by the sign-in table in the lobby of the first floor of Chase Hall – outside of Purposeful Work – between 7:30 and 8:00pm on Wednesday, January 10 to see if one is available for your group.