Late at Bates
The Late at Bates program is designed to support student-led weekend programs that strengthen our sense of community and campus culture. Late at Bates is unique in that it is both a grant and a service. Upon approval, you will be assigned a Late Night Coordinator (LNC) who will meet with you to assist in planning and executing your event.
Funding will be granted based on the following criteria:
- Program must be free and open to all
- There must be consistent publicity which lists Late at Bates clearly in the tile and includes that the event is funded by the Late at Bates program.
- Event must take place on either Friday or Saturday after 9:00PM.
- Event must be interactive and social.
- Events must be alcohol-free.
Once You’re Approved
The student(s) sponsoring the event are responsible for:
- Publicity for the event. The Late at Bates logo (provided by your Late Night Coordinator) must be featured prominently on all marketing materials, including but not limited to print, digital signage, and social media. Please submit your marketing materials for approval to your assigned Late Night Coordinator no later than 7 days prior to the event.
- Organizing the event (including set-up and clean-up). At least one Late Night Coordinator will also be assigned to assist with set-up and clean-up.
- Completing the Event Sponsor Evaluation Form after the event, including uploading any outstanding receipts needed to be reimbursed.