Late at Bates
The Late at Bates fund is designed to support student-led weekend programs that strengthen our sense of community and campus culture.
Funding will be granted based on the following criteria:
- Program must be free and open to all
- There must be consistent publicity which lists Late at Bates clearly in the tile and includes that the event is funded by the Late at Bates program.
- Event must take place on either Friday or Saturday after 9:00PM.
- Event must be interactive and social.
- Event must be alcohol-free.
Once You’re Approved
The student(s) sponsoring the event are responsible for:
- Publicity for the event. The Late at Bates logo (provided by your Student Programming Fellow) must be featured prominently on all marketing materials, including but not limited to print, digital signage, and social media. Please submit your marketing materials for approval to your assigned Student Programming Fellow no later than 7 days prior to the event.
- Organizing the event (including set-up and clean-up). At least one Student Programming Fellow will also be assigned to assist with set-up and clean-up.
- Completing the Event Sponsor Evaluation Form after the event.
Please visit events.bates.edu to reserve your event space. The Student Programming Fellow assigned to you will assist you with applying for Late at Bates funding.
If you are not affiliated with a club or organization and want to apply for this funding, please select “Late at Bates” as the reserving group at events.bates.edu.