Listen to an overview presentation on the reimbursement accounts.
Note new rules effective for 2021: All unused 2020 account balances in a HCRA or LFSA will be rolled into 2021 (previous limit was $550).
For 2021 you may also enroll in, increase your election or decrease your election at anytime in 2021. Any amount of unused 2021 account balances will be rolled over into 2022.
Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HCRA)
- The maximum annual election for 2021 has increased to $2,750.
- Can only be used if you and your spouse do not participate in a High Deductible Health Plan with a Health Savings Account
- Group Dynamic Reimbursement Account Brochure
- Reimbursement Account Frequently Asked Questions from our recordkeeper Group Dynamic, Inc.
- Check out the Mobile App from Group Dynamic!
- OTC (over the Counter) drugs & medicines are now available for reimbursement without a prescription
Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account (for use if you or your spouse have a High Deductible Health Plan with a Health Savings Account)
- Group Dynamic Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account Information Kit
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account Claim Form Only
Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA)
- Dependent Care Frequently Asked Questions
- Eligible versus ineligible expenses for the Dependent Care Account
- IRS Publication 503: Compare Child Care Tax Credit to DCRA
Group Dynamic Reimbursement Account Debit Card Information
If you are new to the Medical FSA this year, you will automatically receive a debit card at no cost to you. Please see links to materials below about the card. If you have the GDI Debit card in 2020 and wish to continue to use a card in 2021, please don’t throw your card away. The same card will be reloaded with your new election for 2021. The annual cost for the GDI debit card has been waived! See the “Debit Card Tip Sheet” below for instructions on ordering additional cards for your dependents.
See the below links to Group Dynamic Debit Card information for more details on the card.
- Introduction to the Debit Card
- Debit Card Tip Sheet
- Debit Card Expense Substantiation
- Debit Card Identity Theft
- Web Instructions for the Debit Card
- Reimbursement Account claim Form
- Reimbursement Account Direct Deposit Agreement
- Dependent Care Auto Reimbursement Enrollment Form
- Orthodontia Automatic Reimbursement Process