- Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HCRA)
- The maximum annual election for 2019 has increased to $2,700.
- Can only be used if you and your spouse do not participate in a High Deductible Health Plan with a Health Savings Account
- Group Dynamic Reimbursement Account Brochure
- Reimbursement Account Frequently Asked Questions from our recordkeeper Group Dynamic, Inc.
- Check out the new Mobile App from Group Dynamic!
Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account (for use if you or your spouse have a High Deductible Health Plan with a Health Savings Account)
- Group Dynamic Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account Information Kit
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account Claim Form Only
Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA)
- Dependent Care Frequently Asked Questions
- Eligible versus ineligible expenses for the Dependent Care Account
- DCRA overview
- IRS Publication 503: Compare Child Care Tax Credit to DCRA
Group Dynamic Reimbursement Account Debit Card Information
If you are new to the Medical FSA this year, you may choose to purchase the GDI Debit Card. Please see links to materials below about the card. If you have chosen to use the GDI Debit card in 2018 and wish to continue to use a card in 2019, please don’t throw your card away. The same card is reloaded with your new election for 2019. Your annual cost for card use remains at $15 and will be deducted from your flex account election by GDI. See the “Debit Card Tip Sheet” below for instructions on ordering additional cards for your dependents.
See the below links to Group Dynamic Debit Card information for more details on the card.
- Introduction to the Debit Card
- Debit Card Tip Sheet
- Debit Card Expense Substantiation
- Debit Card Identity Theft
- Web Instructions for the Debit Card