2014 Reimbursement Accounts
New for 2014 you will be able to carryover up to $500 in unused healthcare account contributions at 12/31/14 into 2015. 2013 is the last year that you have until March15th to use any previous year contributions. Also, the filing deadline for 2014 healthcare reimbusement claims will be February 28, 2015.
Reimbursement Account Frequently Asked Questions from our recordkeeper Group Dynamic, inc.
Check out the new Mobile App from Group Dynamic!
Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HCRA)
- Rules Regarding Over the Counter Items
- HRCA Overview: rules regarding the HCRA, how it can save you on taxes and a worksheet to help you estimate your eligible costs
- Eligible Expenses: a sample list of expenses that can be reimbursed under the HCRA
Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA)
- Dependent Care Frequently Asked Questions
- Eligible versus ineligible expenses for the Dependent Care Account
- DCRA overview
- Information regarding eligible expenses: IRS Publication 503
Group Dynamic Reimbursement Account Debit Card Information
If you are new to the Medical FSA this year, you may choose to purchase the GDI Debit Card. Please see links to materials below about the card. If you have chosen to use the GDI Debit card in 2013 and wish to continue to use a card in 2014, please don’t throw your card away. The same card is reloaded with your new election for 2014. You annual cost for card use remains at $15 and will be deducted from your flex account election by GDI. See the “Debit Card Tip Sheet” below for instructions on ordering additional cards for your dependents.
See the below links to Group Dynamic Debit Card information for more details on the card.
- Introduction to the Debit Card
- Debit Card Tip Sheet
- Debit Card Expense Substantiation
- Debit Card Identity Theft
- Web Instructions for the Debit Card
- Reimbursement Account claim Form
- Reimbursement Account Direct Deposit Agreement
- Dependent Care Auto Reimbursement Enrollment Form
- Orthodontia Automatic Reimbursement Process