Business Expense & Travel
These travel and expense policies have been developed to achieve the following desired outcomes:
- to ensure prudent fiscal management of College resources that maximizes their utility and benefit
- to comply with external restrictions, regulations, and reporting requirements
- to achieve sound internal control over fiscal resources including proper separation of duties
- to maximize payment processing efficiency
In all cases, details regarding the business purpose of all College expenses must be contemporaneously documented to include information that will properly identify who, what, where, when and why the expense was incurred and include an itinerary showing the business purpose for each day of business expense claimed. Any gaps in the document trail should be fully described so that the complete travel itinerary makes sense to any third party reviewer.
Form more information, please choose from the following links:
- Business Expense and Travel Policy
- Expenses not Permitted
- Employee and Department Charge Cards
- Advance Request Form
- Travel and Expense Report
Please Contact Us with questions related to College business expense and travel.