Reimbursement Requests

Travel expense and reimbursement requests up to $150 may be submitted to Cashiering at 221 Lane Hall for payment in cash.

Requests over $150 should be submitted to Accounts Payable at 217 Lane Hall and will be reimbursed by check.

A Travel Expense Report or Payment Request Form should be completed with supporting documentation attached.