Individuals, Foundations & Corporations

Gifts and grants received from individuals, foundations, and corporations, are processed through the Office of College Advancement.

Once a gift or grant has been received and processed by the Advancement office, if a new fund number is required, a fund number will be assigned by the Accounting office and the responsible fund manager will be notified.

See Department Reports for information on fund balance and transaction reports.  Also see Faculty Scholarship for a complete listing of resources available in support of faculty scholarship and research.