Off-Campus/Extra Cost Short Term Course Proposal Form
Submit the online Off-Campus/Extra Cost Short Term Course Proposal Form
You will need to upload to the Proposal Form the following items (Make sure that you have all materials ready to upload before you start filling out the online form. You cannot save the form and return to it at a later date.):
- Project statement: We encourage concise (no more than two single-spaced pages) statements addressing the following:
- Description of the Short Term course
- Intellectual goals
- Pedagogical format
- Description of faculty familiarity with the destination and existing local connections.
- How students are evaluated
- Safety and security and staffing plan
- Student selection criteria.
- Student recruitment strategy
- Itinerary: a tentative day-to-day itinerary for the time off-campus, including proposed dates, destinations, instructional and/or research activities.
- Budget proposal: please submit the Short Term Off-Campus Budget Worksheet used to generate your proposed budget.
- Syllabus Draft: include a draft course syllabus
- Approvals: please obtain the necessary signatures on the Off Campus Short Term Course Approvals