Use of eShipGlobal is at your expense and must be paid for using a credit card via eShipGlobal’s secure website.
You must use the directions below to request a shipment. Do not go to the DHL or Fed Ex website directly.
Requesting a shipment using eShipGlobal
If this is your first time using eShipGlobal, you must create and activate an account.
- Sign in to eShipGlobal and choose “Send Packages To USCIS”
- Select “Maine (ME)” as the state and “Bates College” as the college.
- Select the appropriate USCIS Lockbox facility. This information changes frequently, so be sure to check for the most up-to-date address on the USCIS website. Consult with our office for questions.
- Select shipping service: DHL, UPS or Fed Ex. (Do not choose US Postal Service (USPS); it is unreliable)
- Enter your credit card information and confirm payment.
After you complete the payment process, you may print your shipping label, then take the package to Post & Print for shipping.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please refer to eShipGlobal’s Frequently Asked Questions.