Additional Information for Faculty
- Short Term Planning Handbook 2017 This handbook, intended for faculty after their proposal has been selected, provides step-by-step information for undertaking an Off-Campus Short Term course, including risk management guidelines.
- Off-Campus Short Term Budget Worksheet
- Risk Management Important information to consider when planning and directing your course.
- Contacts and Itinerary Information Please submit this form to the Center for Global Education by the first day of Short Term.
- Insurance Coverage Information about personal health insurance, liability insurance, rental care insurance, and emergency assistance.
- Title IX Office Contact Information and Resources Please contact Gwen Lexow, the College’s Director of Title IX and Civil Rights Compliance immediately if a student reports any sexual misconduct, including harassment or assault.
- ST 2019 Post-Course Report Form