Each year, Bates faculty offer Fall Semester Abroad programs and Short Term courses around the world. Courses across the curriculum provide global perspectives on campus, livened by faculty research, writing, and lived histories. Bates faculty teach globally through Fall Semester Abroad programs and Off-Campus Short Term courses. Interested in taking your course off-campus? Learn more about teaching abroad, visiting global study sites, and accessing international emergency assistance below.
- Fall Semester Abroad Programs
- Off-Campus Short Term Courses
- Barlow Endowment Site Visits
- Teaching and Study Opportunities Abroad
- Emergency Assistance Abroad
Photo: Valparaiso, Chile; Katelyn Anderson ’10