Manually Adding Grades
Follow these steps to learn how to manually add grades to your Lyceum Gradebook:
- Navigate to the Grader report.
- If you would like to manually add grades for each student to an activity or grade item, select the pencil icon next to its title.
- You will be directed to the single view page for the activity.
- Locate the ‘Override’ column. This is where you can select the student grades you would like to manually add. This ‘overrides’ the system grades so that you can submit your own. If you would like to override all of the student grades then select ‘All.’
- If you would like to override only specific student’s grades, select the checkboxes of those students.
- You also have the option to add a grade to all of the missing or blank grades within your course.
- Once you are done adding the grades select ‘Save.’
- You will then be directed to a confirmation page stating that grades have been added. This page will also tell you if there are any errors in adding the grades. Select ‘Continue.’
- You will now see the grades within the Grader report page added and highlighted in yellow