- Advancement Services supports the efforts of the Office of College Advancement, focusing primarily on gift recording and data management.
- Annual Giving is responsible for raising budget-relieving, current-use funds for the Bates Fund from alumni, parents, friends, and students.
- Alumni Engagement offers programs and events that help to foster and strengthen the bonds between alumni, students, and the college.
- Donor Programs oversees a comprehensive effort to foster the long-term engagement of alumni, parents, and friends who give their philanthropic support to Bates.
- Leadership Gifts & Advancement Research works collaboratively to secure the resources required to fulfill the educational mission of Bates by developing understanding and support among its constituencies.
- Gift Planning works in partnership with alumni, parents and friends to create and establish charitable gift opportunities that offer benefits for donors and provide a lasting legacy for Bates.