Hello & Welcome!
On behalf of our entire campus community — current students, faculty and staff — I welcome you to campus.
Most everything you and your family need to know about arriving and settling in is on these pages, including the Orientation schedule, which you’ll see is highly mobile-friendly.
AESOP trips return on Friday, Aug. 29, and the official Orientation begins on Saturday, Aug. 30. Our Parent Orientation program takes place on August 30, as well.
- ASAP: Waive Bates Student Health Insurance (if you are covered by other insurance)
- June 2-July 11: Residence application and roommate selection
- By June 15: Designate the person(s) who will receive your student eBill
- June 20-July 25: Complete AlcoholEdu
- July 1: Health Center forms due
- July 7-18: Register for classes
- By July 15: Annual Entering Student Outdoor Program (AESOP) trip selection
- August 1: Fall Semester fees due
- August 15: View your fall schedule
- August 25: AESOP arrival and move-in day
- August 29: Optional move-in begins for new students
- August 30: Beginning of Orientation (required for all new students)
- September 2: Add/drop begins
- September 3: Classes begin