The following are links to frequently requested HR forms. Please read:
- the descriptions of the form to determine appropriate use
- the instructions on each page of a DocuSign online form
|Confidential Information Form for college VOLUNTEERS and CONTRACT WORKERS|
|Departmental Hiring for Proxy Completion
When a manager designates another individual to complete the form. The form will still be routed to the manager for signature/approval only.
When a manager or supervisor is the individual completing the form.
|Departmental Termination for Proxy
When a manager designates another individual to complete the form; will still be routed to the manager for signature/approval only.
|New Employee Orientation Checklist for Supervisors/Managers|
|Personnel Change Form
To change rates of pay, supervisors, employment status, etc.
|Request to fill a budgeted position|
|Temporary Position Authorization
To appoint temporary, casual staff. A search has not typically been conducted when using this form.
|Temporary Position Authorization for Proxy
When a manager designates another individual to complete the form; will still route to the manager for signature/approval only.
|Termination Procedure Checklist for Supervisors/Managers|
- Foreign National
- Payment Request Form for Staff/Faculty (non-faculty contract duties) SAMPLE Paying a current staff member (or faculty member completing non-faculty contract duties) for one time/occasional payment for additional duties outside of their regular position description. Examples are stipends for research, special events, etc. This is not for regular, ongoing duties such as a second position.
- Staff Direct Deposit In order to change your account information, dollars to be allocated to an account, to add an account or delete an account, go to the Garnet Gateway and under the Employee Tab choose Direct Deposit. You will need the name, address and routing number for your financial institution(s), as well as your account number (not your debit card number). If you have questions, refer to the Payroll FAQs
- Bi-weekly Staff Time Sheet Do not use for students. To access the Bates Student Employee Time Sheet, click the link. This time sheet can be filled out, printed and brought to HR for submission.
- W-4 Federal (Employee’s Withholding Certificate) via AdobeSign
- W-4ME (State of Maine Income Tax Withholding) via AdobeSign
- Injury/ Incident Report
- Medical Claim – Aetna
- Dental Claim – Aetna
- Vision Claim – Aetna
- Affidavits for Domestic Partners
- Computer Purchase Agreement
- Bates Affiliate ID Card
- Educational Assistance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Payroll Deduction Form
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account Claim Form
- Medical and Childcare Reimbursement Claim Form
- TIAA – Salary Reduction Agreement