The Bates Career Development Center strives to prepare students for the rigors, realities, and rewards of full-time employment.
Our goal is to have every Bates student graduate armed not only with a degree, but also with all the necessary skills and experience that provide a solid foundation for lifelong career development. The BCDC works with employers from many industries to develop recruiting strategies.
- A Liberal Arts Degree Is More Valuable Than Learning Any Trade
- The Bates Student: Innovative, Engaged, Principled
- Recruiting at Bates: Supporting Employers of All Sizes
- Post Jobs and Internships
- Recruiting policies
- About the BCDC
- Helpful Links
- Directions to 53 Campus Avenue